Sentences with Molecule, Molecule in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Molecule
1. I would cause your molecules to erupt in flames.
2. I wasn’t anything at all. I was a nothing– a random configuration of molecules.
3. The molecular weight of a molecule is the sum of the atomic weights of its component atoms.
4. The molecular formula reflects the exact number of atoms that compose the molecule and so characterizes different molecules.
5. Deoxyribonucleic acid (abbreviated DNA) is the molecule that carries genetic information for the development and functioning of an organism.
6. We are survival machines – robot vehicles blindly programmed to preserve the selfish molecules known as genes. This is a truth which still fills me with astonishment.
7. Carbon dioxide is a chemical compound made up of molecules that each have one carbon atom covalently double bonded to two oxygen atoms, found in the gas state at room temperature.
8. For molecules with a complicated 3-dimensional structure, especially involving atoms bonded to four different substituents, a simple molecular formula or even semi-structural chemical formula may not be enough to completely specify the molecule.