Sentences with Monthly, Monthly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Monthly
1. How much is the monthly fee of this swimming school?
2. The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.
3. Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.
4. When you are facing the wilderness on your own, you have a totally different attitude to someone who works in government or who has a monthly cheque.
1. His favorite month was April.
2. The best month of spring is April.
3. January is the first month of the year.
4. My father paid for our one month grocery shopping.
5. Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?
6. Steel production will increase 2% this month from last month.
7. Pop changes week to week, month to month. But great music is like literature.
8. Take boots, for example. He earned thirty-eight dollars a month plus allowances.
9. Time is not a measure the length of a day or month or year but more a measure of what you have accomplished.
10. 1 month ago the American people stopped to remember the third anniversary of the beginning of the Iraq war. We thought first and foremost of the selflessness, patriotism and heroism by our troops, our National Guard and Reserves.
11. Depending on what day of the week it is and what time of the month it is, I’m a good friend or not a good friend. I’m more or less a good mom or not a good mom, more or less a good mate or not a good mate. That’s just life, whether or not you’re public.
12. If women are supposed to be less rational and more emotional at the beginning of our menstrual cycle when the female hormone is at its lowest level, then why isn’t it logical to say that, in those few days, women behave the most like the way men behave all month long?