Sentences with Mortgage, Mortgage in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mortgage
1. Mortgages are loans that are used to buy homes and other types of real estate.
2. A mortgage is a type of loan used to purchase or maintain a home, land, or other types of real estate.
3. Mortgage rates can vary widely depending on the type of product and the qualifications of the applicant.
4. Focus on a mortgage that is affordable for you given your other priorities, not on how much you qualify for.
5. A mortgage is an agreement between you and a lender that gives the lender the right to take your property if you fail to repay the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
6. Quite frankly, Barack Obama knows what it’s like to pay a mortgage and student loans. He knows what it’s like to watch a beloved family member in a medical crisis and worry that treatment is out of reach. Barack Obama knows our struggles. And, my friends, he shares our values.