Sentences with Motivate, Motivate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Motivate
1. You never know what motivates you.
2. I was motivated to be different in part because I was different.
3. To summarize, using money to motivate people can be a double-edged sword.
4. The music business is motivated by money. Music is motivated by energy and feelings.
5. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
6. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
7. If we’re doing this for ten hours, I’m going to need a little incentive to stay motivated.
8. When you fail you learn from the mistakes you made and it motivates you to work even harder.
9. It’s not the style that motivates me, as much as an attitude of openness that I have when I go into a project.
10. What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center.
11. Our schools cannot improve if charter schools siphon away the most motivated students and their families in the poorest communities from the regular public schools.
12. Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism.
13. In motivating people, you’ve got to engage their minds and their hearts. I motivate people, I hope, by example – and perhaps by excitement, by having productive ideas to make others feel involved.
14. And I have to say, what motivates me every day and I know my Democratic colleagues is to remember that every day 14,000 people get up in the morning with insurance that go to bed at night without it and most of them because they lost their job.
15. Family involvement is a valuable thing and playing together actively can be the ’90s version of it. Instead of just watching, you can do it together… something we don’t spend enough time on. We can motivate and excite each other about fitness.
16. I was a very undisciplined person but acting was something that actually motivated me to get up in the morning. I hadn’t experienced that before, but it was something that really excited me. I think I could be quite self-conscious and it gave me a release.