Sentences with Motor, Motor in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Motor
1. The motorbike is grey.
2. I really want a motorcycle.
3. It’s fun to ride a motorcycle.
4. I prefer bicycle to motorcycle.
5. Alex goes to work by motorcycle.
6. The motorcycle crashed into a car.
7. The man dismounted his motorcycle.
8. His motorcycle is the latest model.
9. My motorcycle broke down on the way.
10. I think it’s my father’s motorcycle.
11. Frank commutes to work by motorcycle.
12. You told me you stole his motorcycle.
13. My grandmother can ride a motorcycle.
14. You can have a ride on my motorcycle.
15. You should compare the two motorcycles.
16. Alex rode his motorcycle across Mexico.
17. Jim rode his motorcycle across America.
18. Felipe has two cars and one motorcycle.
19. He really wants to buy a new motorcycle.
20. Samuel sat on the motorcycle behind Mary.
21. He’s very proud of his custom motorcycle.
22. I don’t know how much this motorcycle is.
23. Steve rode his motorcycle across the United States.
24. Frank put on his helmet and then got on his motorcycle.
25. I just motor through school in the morning and then go skating.
26. I hear you’re selling your motorcycle. How much do you want for it?
27. I think it’s highly unlikely that I’ll ever see my stolen motorcycle again.
28. Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
29. However, “motor spirit” had already made its way into laws and regulations, so the term remains in use as a formal name for petrol.