Sentences with Mourn, Mourn in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mourn
1. Where do we record the passing of wildlife? Who mourns the silent deaths of the small?
2. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
3. Let no one weep for me, or celebrate my funeral with mourning for I still live, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men.
4. As all partings foreshadow the great final one, – so, empty rooms, bereft of a familiar presence, mournfully whisper what your room and what mine must one day be.
5. I was entirely natural and in many ways I have the same attitude now. I don’t mourn the loss of my youth because I believe you should enjoy what you have while you have it.
6. Losing people you love affects you. It is buried inside of you and becomes this big, deep hole of ache. It doesn’t magically go away, even when you stop officially mourning.
7. I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness and the willingness to remain vulnerable.