Sentences with Mutual, Mutual in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mutual
1. The arrangement was mutually beneficial.
2. Friendship consists of mutual understanding.
3. The cooperative society works on the principle of mutual help & welfare.
4. Money is the most universal and most efficient system of mutual trust ever devised.
5. There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.
6. A business becomes successful when it becomes mutually beneficial for you and your customers.
7. The true and solid peace of nations consists not in equality of arms, but in mutual trust alone.
8. It inculcates purity and harmony, the mystery of mutual charity, the romanticism of the social order.
9. I can tell she still finds me both loathsome and distasteful, but Rome wasn’t built on mutual admiration.
10. Friendship is also about liking a person for their failings, their weakness. It’s also about mutual help, not about exploitation.
11. They spoke very little of their mutual feeling; pretty phrases and warm expressions being probably unnecessary between such tried friends.
12. Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation.
13. The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words.
14. If men and women are to understand each other, to enter into each other’s nature with mutual sympathy, and to become capable of genuine comradeship, the foundation must be laid in youth.
15. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.
16. It really boils down to this: that all life is interrelated. We are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tired into a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one destiny, affects all indirectly.
17. Through mutual understanding, sincerity and goodwill, and with great wisdom and broad views, the leaders on both sides should jointly initiate new opportunities for peace, stability, cooperation and mutual benefit.
18. The United States and Israel have a unique relationship based on our mutual commitment to democracy, freedom, and peace. Therefore, just as our commitment to these principles must be steadfast, so must our support for Israel.