Sentences with Narrow, Narrow in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Narrow means; narrow, tight, acute, constricted, strait, parochial, limited, finite, scarce, scant
Sentences with Narrow
- It’s very small and narrow.
- I don’t think I’m narrow-minded.
- The streets in the city’s neighborhoods were very narrow.
- I’ve narrowed it down to three options.
- It won’t do you any good when arguing with narrow-minded people.