Sentences with Navigation, Navigation in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Navigation
1. Early explorers used the stars for navigation.
2. Navigation was difficult because there were mines.
3. Navigation is the system that enables us to reach the destination in the shortest and fastest way.
4. The navigation system tells the direction to go both in the form of a map on the screen and with voice commands.
5. We answered the questions of what is navigation, what does it mean and what does it do, but how does this system work?
6. In summary, we can describe navigation as an application that finds the most convenient way to go from one point to another.