Sentences with Neatly, Neatly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Neatly
1. She is neatly dressed.
2. He is always neatly dressed.
3. You write very neatly, don’t you?
4. Everything should be done neatly.
5. Can you wrap these neatly for me?
6. She folded her handkerchief neatly.
7. Samuel is always very neatly dressed.
8. Though she did not wear expensive clothes, she was neatly dressed.
9. You may not be able to read a doctor’s handwriting and prescription, but you’ll notice his bills are neatly typewritten.
10. Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and whatever walked there, walked alone.
11. I don’t know why it’s not more like it is in the movies, why things don’t come out neatly and lessons can’t be learned when you’re in the mood for learning them, why love and grace often come in such motley packaging.