Sentences with Newly, Newly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Newly
1. The newly married couple walked hand in hand.
2. The newly built gym was great. An engineering wonder.
3. The newly built gym was amazing. An engineering wonder.
4. I wish you would make a list of the newly published books.
5. He quoted from this journal in his newly published article.
6. Last week, they squeezed 2 boxes of orange juice in the newly opened shop.
7. Actually, the first sound to vibrate our newly developed hearing apparatus is the pulse of our mother’s blood through her veins and arteries.
8. Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.
9. Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life.
10. He who is in love is wise and is becoming wiser, sees newly every time he looks at the object beloved, drawing from it with his eyes and his mind those virtues which it possesses.