Sentences with News, News in a Sentence in English, Sentences For News
1. This is great news.
2. Bad news has wings.
3. The news shocked me.
4. She wept at the news.
5. Did you hear the news?
6. I need some good news.
7. My father saw the news.
8. No news (is) good news.
9. Jessica wept at the news.
10. She turned pale at the news.
11. We broadcast news on the hour.
12. Do you sell English newspapers?
13. The news spread all over Spain.
14. I tore the newspaper into pieces.
15. How did Alex respond to that news?
16. The news was unbelievably terrible.
17. Pam glanced briefly at the newspaper.
18. The sinews of war are infinite money.
19. Alex was watching the news carefully.
20. Officials shared some important news.
21. The newspaper has a large circulation.
22. This newspaper has a wide circulation.
23. My borher quickly scanned the newspaper.
24. She won’t be watching the news at eight.
25. I was profoundly disturbed by this news.
26. They won’t have heard the news by tomorrow.
27. My sister panicked when she heard the news.
28. Can someone catch us up on the latest news?
29. I was delighted at the news of her success.
30. An old man sat down and read his newspaper.
31. Have you finished reading the newspaper yet?
32. My father reads the newspaper in the morning.
33. I clipped some articles out of the newspaper.
34. I need to warn you that I have some bad news.
35. People were weeping at the news of his death.
36. Samuel trained his dog to fetch the newspaper.
37. He cut the advertisement out of the newspaper.
38. He has been reading a newspaper for two hours.
39. I need to warn you that I have some bad news …
40. This news will be neither good nor bad for him.
41. News of the recent blast is all over the radio.
42. 3.My father reads the newspaper in the morning.
43. That is a good news, your rates increased in May.
44. This newspaper is selling fewer and fewer copies.
45. The publishers of that newspaper are very liberal.
46. Had he heard the news, he might have been shocked.
47. He will not have been reading a newspaper tomorrow.
48. The play ran a big advertisement in the newspapers.
49. Jessica has not read newspapers since she left home.
50. Officials shared some important and significant news.
51. A summary of his speech was printed in the newspaper.
52. I’m glad you like it. (I’m glad to hear your good news.)
53. I must share this great news with my family immediately.
54. My friend Amy might have been forthcoming with the news.
55. We live under a government of men and morning newspapers.
56. I am impressed by your recent advertisement in the newspaper.
57. I don’t think business news is just for old white men with money.
58. I put an advertisement in the newspaper saying my car was for sale.