Sentences with Nice, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Nice means; beautiful, lovely, good, pretty, fine, pleasant
Sentences with Nice
- Your home is quite nice. I think you shouldn’t move.
- Hi, nice to see you again?
- Being a nice girl doesn’t necessarily mean she’s arrogant and rude.
- The weather is nice tonight. We can go out today.
- I found her a very nice car but she didn’t like it.
- Nice to see you again.
- It’s been nice talking to you.
- We offered her a nice job.
- That’s a nice shade of red.