Sentences with Noon, Noon in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Noon
1. Good afternoon
2. We set forth at noon.
3. How was your afternoon?
4. We began our work at noon.
5. 138.Complete these by noon.
6. He sleeps in the afternoon.
7. They sleep in the afternoon.
8. I donated blood this afternoon.
9. Will it clear up this afternoon?
10. I have an audition this afternoon.
11. They’ve been talking all afternoon.
12. I will be sleeping at the afternoon.
13. I thought Alex would sleep until noon.
14. I contacted George yesterday afternoon.
15. I contacted my sister yesterday afternoon.
16. The baby will be sleeping in the afternoon.
17. The child has been watching TV all afternoon.
18. Are you going to mow your lawn this afternoon?
19. Steve spent the afternoon handing out leaflets.
20. We will be repairing the roof in the afternoon.
21. You had been walking all afternoon on the beach.
22. Won’t we cleaning the kitchen tomorrow in the afternoon?
23. In the afternoon, they stopped to eat on a rocky outcrop.
24. You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55.
25. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
26. I will not have been searching for a new issue on internet tomorrow afternoon.
27. I write in the morning, I walk in the afternoon and I read in the evening. It’s a very easy, lovely life.
28. There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.
29. O sweet, delusive Noon, Which the morning climbs to find, O moment sped too soon, And morning left behind.
30. I didn’t grow up thinking of movies as film, or art, but as movies, something to do on a Saturday afternoon.
31. I run in the morning, lift weights in the afternoon, basketball training at night, and then lift weights again at night.
32. I had spent the afternoon replaying what I’d said to Maxon. No wonder I’d never had any friends. I was shockingly bad at it.
33. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace.
34. My aunt had a season ticket for the Friday afternoon concerts, and I would go down for lessons. My lessons were Saturday morning.
35. Write in the morning, revise in the afternoon, read at night, and spend the rest of your time exercising your diplomacy, stealth, and charm.
36. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.
37. If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other causes for prejudice by noon.
38. I loved it, but social reality impeded. Now I wander in here at 9 in the morning or so, and come back for a while in the afternoon. I am a very lenient boss.
39. I wake up early in the morning and walk for an hour. If I have something to write, I prefer to write in the morning until midday, and in the afternoon, I eat.
40. As one gets older, it happens that in the morning one fails to remember the airplane trip to be taken in a few hours or the lecture scheduled for the afternoon.
41. I hated high school. Ugh. I couldn’t wait until it was over so I could sleep in. In college, I made sure all my classes were in the afternoon. I hated getting up in the morning.
42. If I’m on location on some island, we usually get up at four in the morning to set up. By seven thirty, we’re on the beach working until noon, then we rest. It’s not exactly a vacation.
43. I’m set to have my best year ever: I’m hiring some acts and there will be a show in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. I’m going to use my theater to its fullest potential.
44. I can’t live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.
45. I am up at 3:30, reading the op-ed pages and getting ready to be on the air by 6 A.M. on the set of ‘Morning Joe,’ and after three hours of TV and two hours on the radio, it is only 12 noon.