Sentences with Norm, Norm in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Norm
1. This is the norm.
2. your pulse is normal.
3. My father’s pulse is normal.
4. Don’t worry, it’s completely normal.
5. I like to visit cemeteries. Is that normal?
6. I’m a normal boy. I don’t have any superpowers.
7. My dear, I wish things could get back to normal.
8. Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.
9. Almost all basketball players are taller than normal people.
10. Frank seems to be unable to interact normally with other people.
11. Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?
12. To study the abnormal is the best way of understanding the normal.
13. People constantly encounter problems in their lives. This is so normal.
14. Do you normally turn up in gentlemen’s bedrooms in the middle of the night?
15. Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
16. With my background and genetic makeup,buddy, you’re lucky I’m as normal as I am.
17. Literature is a textually transmitted disease, normally contracted in childhood.
18. It crosses my mind that Cinna’s calm and normal demeanor masks a complete madman.
19. Some people—and I am one of them—hate happy ends. We feel cheated. Harm is the norm.
20. I suppose it’s not a social norm, and not a manly thing to do — to feel, discuss feelings.
21. Under normal circumstances, you inviting me to the bedroom would be the highlight of my day.
22. The ‘will to power and independence’ has become so ubiquitous that it is now considered normal.