Sentences with Noted, Noted in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Noted
1. What is Japan noted for?
2. Jessica is a noted singer.
3. We noted that things were going well.
4. Alec noted with interest that when he did it, a few sparks escaped from his fingertips, like fireflies escaping from a jar.
1. Note how I do it.
2. Make a note of what I said.
3. Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
4. Tom and Chris acted nervous when our teacher found the note about her.
5. Intuition does not denote something contrary to reason, but something outside of the province of reason.
6. A wicked grin crinkled one corner of his mouth as he secured another sticky note on the door before shutting it in my face.
7. Note that this is not a dismissal of the important issues; it’s a proposal about which camp gets to use, and define, the term.
8. I do note with interest that old women in my books become young women on the covers… this is discrimination against the chronologically gifted.
9. When I tried to play something and screwed up, I’d hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it.
10. Nor do either of those terms connote the courage people in such pains exemplify, which is why I’d ask you to frame your mental health around a word other than crazy.
11. I gave him a smile. I was aiming for sweet, but he turned a shade paler and scooted a bit farther from me. Note to self: work more on sweet and less on psycho-killer.
12. It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English – up to fifty words used in correct context – no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese.