Sentences with Nowhere, Nowhere in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Nowhere
1. Samuel appeared from out of nowhere.
2. I didn’t see the bicycle at first. It came out of nowhere.
3. Work, look for peace and calm in work: you will find it nowhere else.
4. Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
5. The man who is constantly making decisions and being compelled to alter them gets nowhere.
6. Conservation is getting nowhere because it is incompatible with our Abrahamic concept of land.
7. The nature of God is a circle of which the center is everywhere and the circumference is nowhere.
8. If we are not careful, we shall leave our children a legacy of billion dollar roads, leading nowhere except to other congested places like those they left behind.
9. The Republican form of government is the highest form of government: but because of this it requires the highest type of human nature, a type nowhere at present existing.
10. I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China.
11. I had so many offers after ‘True Blood’ for things that were someone in the same vein, but nowhere near Alan Ball’s vision. Or something that was over-the-top and fantastical. And I’ve always wanted to play the regular, working-class mom, and I’ve never really had the chance to do that.