Sentences with Obey, Obey in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Obey
1. We ought to obey the law.
2. You should obey your parents.
3. Children should obey authority.
4. Children should obey their parents.
5. Good men must not obey the laws too well.
6. All people have to obey the traffic rules.
7. Every actual State is corrupt. Good men must not obey laws too well.
8. A soft noise, almost a sob. Ash rose, hesitated, as if fighting the compulsion to obey.
9. The reason why men do not obey us, is because they see the mud at the bottom of our eye.
10. Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only pain we obey.
11. Does it make sense to pray for guidance about the future if we are not obeying in the thing that lies before us today?
12. Men are so simple and so much inclined to obey immediate needs that a deceiver will never lack victims for his deceptions.
13. Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.
14. I’m about to commence four years of obeying the cause of a bruiser on a horse. I refuse to put down what might be the last book I see for months.
15. Anyone who has obeyed nature by transmitting a piece of gossip experiences the explosive relief that accompanies the satisfying of a primary need.
16. The Southern slave would obey God in respect to marriage, and also to the reading and studying of His word. But this, as we have seen, is forbidden him.
17. The greatest obstacle to being heroic is the doubt whether one may not be going to prove oneself a fool; the truest heroism is to resist the doubt; and the profoundest wisdom, to know when it ought to be resisted, and when it be obeyed.
18. I was who I was in high school in accordance with the rules of conduct for a normal person, like obeying your mom and dad. Then I got out of high school and moved out of the house, and I just started, for lack of a better term, running free.