Sentences with Obvious, Obvious in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Obvious
1. Mark is obviously shaken.
2. My mom obviously had a problem.
3. Alex’s lack of knowledge was obvious.
4. Frank’s obviously under a lot of stress.
5. It was obvious that she was in great pain.
6. Steve obviously has severe mental problems.
7. Obviously, I’m attracted to heavier movies.
8. Too far-fetched to believe, too obvious to ignore.
9. The word “fine” is the greatest abbreviation and obviously wrong.
10. Suffering can make us callous to the obvious suffering of another.
11. Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful.
12. The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.
13. Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious.
14. As this insufficient status becomes obvious, new words derive from any sources.
15. It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
16. Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age.
17. Remember, I’m a doctor’s daughter. So obviously I’m interested in all medical things.
18. I refused David Letterman’s proposal of marriage for obvious reasons, but thanks for asking.
19. As this becomes obvious we discover that it is not just the background but also the foreground.
20. When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
21. We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.
22. A girl who bonnets a policeman with an ashcan full of bottles is obviously good wife-and-mother timber.
23. Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply an admission of the obvious.
24. Obviously, marriage is not a synonym for morality. But stable marriages and families do encourage moral behavior.
25. I gave guitar lessons. I tried to join bands. My mom always said it was obvious that nothing was going to stop me.
26. Because to confide a part of your soul to something that can think and move for itself is obviously a very risky business.
27. It seems to be a law of nature that no man, unless he has some obvious physical deformity, ever is loth to sit for his portrait.
28. I’m not eager to jump into marriage again. I’m in the corner right now, wearing my dunce cap. That area is obviously a nightmare.
29. I just always expect the best because I’m a competitor and if I’m competing, then obviously I’m trying to be better in everything.
30. I think the 1970s will always be the decade for me. Obviously, I grew up in that era, but the beauty standard was touchable, kissable.
31. My mom didn’t ever think I would take to acting because I was a very shy, very reserved kind of child. But obviously, something changed!