Sentences with Occasion, Occasion in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Occasion
1. It happens occasionally.
2. He occasionally comes here.
3. We occasionally go fishing.
4. They visited me occasionally.
5. I occasionally have breakfast.
6. She occasionally forgets her purse.
7. He occasionally watches television.
8. My occasionally father cleans the garden.
9. My father occasionally cleans the garden.
10. Frank occasionally reads detective novels.
11. The royal wedding was a magnificent occasion.
12. The mother occasionally reread her son’s letter.
13. He liked to surprise his friends from occasionally.
14. I occasionally go to play basketball with my brother.
15. I occasionally drink alcohol because I care about my health.
16. Labor disgraces no man unfortunately, you occasionally find men who disgrace labor.
17. The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.
18. Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.
19. My mom won’t let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it’s TK Maxx or a birthday occasion.
20. To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn’t hurt.
21. That they may have a little peace, even the best dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally.
22. Misunderstandings and neglect occasion more mischief in the world than malice and wickedness.
23. A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold.
24. Friendship was witnessing another’s slow drip of miseries, and long bouts of boredom, and occasional triumphs.
25. Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
26. An adult life…is a slowly emerging design, with shifting components, occasional dramatic disruptions, and fresh creative arrangements.
27. His voice is low and soft, a piece of silk you might keep in a drawer and pull out only on rare occasions, just to feel it between your fingers.
28. I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.
29. I prefer to imagine that my wife, a few friends, and occasionally my mom are the only ones who read what I do, though I realize that this is somewhat unrealistic.
30. I came back to performing with a different attitude about performing and myself. I wasn’t expecting perfection any more, just hoping for an occasional inspiration.