Sentences with Offensive, Offensive in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Offensive
1. It’s so offensive.
2. Your attitude towards women is offensive.
3. In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive.
4. We have no patience with other people’s vanity because it is offensive to our own.
5. Stop saying no offense,” I said, “when you say offensive things. It’s not a free pass.
6. I like music that’s more offensive. I like it to sound like nails on a blackboard, get me wild.
7. Painting is not made to decorate apartments. It’s an offensive and defensive weapon against the enemy.
8. Good women always think it is their fault when someone else is being offensive. Bad women never take the blame for anything.
9. She questioned my sexual preference in a highly offensive way, so my fist questioned the proximity of her face in an even more offensive way.
10. People speak sometimes about the “bestial” cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel.