Sentences with Officer, Officer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Officer
1. I’m a police officer.
2. Steve became an officer.
3. Alex is a police officer.
4. Are you a police officer?
5. Some of his officers protested.
6. Frank was frisked by the police officer.
7. Officers, what offence have these men done?
8. The entire complement of the senior officers?
9. Have you always wanted to be a police officer?
10. Frank disobeyed a direct order from a superior officer.
11. A German officer visited Picasso in his Paris studio during the Second World War.
12. The most dangerous jobs in the US include electricians, firefighters and police officers.
13. Assaulting an officer will earn you one to five, Roarke. That’s in a cage, not cushy home detention.
14. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!
15. I am a military police officer and I have served on two deployments my first was to Iraq, in a medical unit, and my second deployment was to Kuwait, as a military police platoon leader.
16. In fact, my mom always told me because I was the daughter of an Army officer born overseas in Paris, France, that under the Constitution she believed that I could never run for president.
17. Law enforcement officers are never ‘off duty.’ They are dedicated public servants who are sworn to protect public safety at any time and place that the peace is threatened. They need all the help that they can get.
18. The Navy’s paid for you to go through school, and then they need doctors to go out and take care of people who are in various different parts of the world. I decided to pay back my time first as an undersea medical officer. I was stationed in Scotland.
19. My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life.