Sentences with Older, Older in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Older
1. He’s older than Mary.
2. He can’t be older than I am.
3. He is much older than Frank.
4. Alex married an older woman.
5. My aunt is older than my mother.
6. As I grew older, my health declined.
7. He is identical to his older brother.
8. I know your older brother quite well.
9. My older sister goes jogging every day.
10. George shared the room with his older brother.
11. Alfred’s older brother and predecessor as king.
12. That older man can neither walk nor talk properly.
13. Wealthy older men often marry younger trophy wives.
14. As you get older, you don’t get wiser. You get irritable.
15. Even though she’s much older than the others, she won the race.
16. You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55.
17. You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older.
18. As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
19. When had Rodney’s first poem published? Was he younger or older than ten years old?
20. I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom.
21. Most men love money and security more, and creation and construction less, as they get older.
22. I never thought I was a great mom. I always worked. I fell in love with my children as they got older.
23. I love what I do and I think it shows. As my kids get older, they can see me as a mom who loves working.
24. An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.
25. Stop this attitude that older people ain’t any good anymore! We’re as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good.