Sentences with Oldest, Oldest in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Oldest
1. This is the coldest place in the country.
2. Assassination is one of the oldest tools of power politics.
3. This tree is very thick and big, I think it’s the oldest tree in the forest.
4. The age of a woman doesn’t mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.
5. Amidst the mists and coldest frosts he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
6. There is no gardening without humility. Nature is constantly sending even its oldest scholars to the bottom of the class for some egregious blunder.
7. Making girls monitor their behavior and their appearance because boys are supposedly unable to control themselves? That is one of the oldest fucking tricks in the book.
8. The golden child may be the oldest one, unless it’s the youngest. It may be the toughest one, unless it’s the most sensitive. It’s not even necessary that Mom and Dad have the same favorite – and typically they don’t.
9. I was born in Corpus Christi, Texas, the youngest of four girls, including my oldest sister, Lisa, who has special needs. My mom was a special education teacher, and my dad worked on the Army base. We weren’t wealthy, but we were determined to succeed.