Sentences with One, One in a Sentence in English, Sentences For One
1. That’s one reason.
2. It’s up one floor.
3. You got one right.
4. We had one chance.
5. No one lives here.
6. No one is thrilled.
7. I purchased one bag.
8. No one believes them.
9. Phase one is complete.
10. No one matters but you.
11. I studied for one hour.
12. Why did no one warn me?
13. Which one should I get?
14. We’ve got one casualty.
15. No one can separate them.
16. Can you order one for me?
17. No one can hear you, Alex.
18. I’ve got this one covered.
19. No one will come after me.
20. That’s one of my concerns.
21. I only have one suggestion.
22. That blue one is also mine.
23. They smiled at one another.
24. Here’s one of my favorites.
25. No one would talk about it.
26. That’s one of my favorites.
27. No one is too old to learn.
28. No one supported his motion.
29. Take whichever one you like.
30. We brought one just in case.
31. 88.There was no one outside.
32. This bottle holds one liter.
33. Choose one from among these.
34. They died one after another.
35. Alex was one of the referees.
36. All aboard for one last trip.
37. I’m the one who caught Steve.
38. I’m not one of your patients.
39. No one can be that disgusting.
40. I’m the one who rescued Frank.
41. There’s just one tiny problem.
42. I am one of those responsible.
43. I was the one looking for you.
44. I plan to stay there one week.
45. No one spoke up in his defense.
46. I can’t afford this one either.
47. I can’t afford this one either.
48. I’m the one who has your helmet.
49. The fare is one dollar each way.
50. There is one jam in the kitchen.
51. Maybe one day, I’ll go to Boston.
52. Which one do you think she chose?
53. I’ll tell you this one more time.
54. To kill two birds with one stone.
55. She is the one who feeds our dog.
56. Before one can say Jack Robinson.
57. They dove in one after the other.
58. There was no one there besides me.
59. Focus on one thing and do it well.
60. My life has been one big audition.
61. He’s the tallest one in the class.
62. I saw a dog with one paw bandaged.
63. To pay one back in one’s own coin.
64. I will tell you this one more time.
65. I’m sure no one meant to blame you.
66. It won’t hurt you to skip one meal.
67. An oak is not felled at one stroke.
68. The only journey is the one within.
69. All bread is not baked in one oven.
70. Frank is one of our former clients.
71. No one attended the parent meeting.
72. I’m sure no one meant to blame you.
73. I’m the one who brought Steve here.
74. Maybe one day, I will go to Boston.
75. I’m the only one with the password.
76. I’m the one who ought to apologize.
77. Swimming is one of the best sports.
78. I have one dog and three love cats.
79. I don’t believe in one ideal beauty.
80. The jets took off one after another.
81. Can you lend me one hundred dollars?
82. I have studied at home for one hour.
83. We have captured one of their spies.
84. I have one dog and three love birds.
85. I think Samuel is the one who’ll win.
86. One ox, two oxen. One fox, two foxen.
87. A gas station is one kilometer ahead.
88. Tobacco was one of their major crops.
89. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
90. She doesn’t know which one to choose.
91. Concerning this, I’m the one to blame.
92. No one has ever called us to complain.
93. Money is but one venue for generosity.
94. Prices range from one to five dollars.
95. In the evening one may praise the day.
96. You must answer at least one question.
97. Honour and profit lie not in one sack.
98. No one saw them, as they came at dusk.
99. I knocked, but no one opened the door.
100. 67.No one attended the parent meeting.
101. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
102. No one has ever become poor by giving.
103. Fate is in your hands and no one elses
104. Sinatra was just one of Mom’s friends.
105. No one doubts her fitness for the post.
106. Felipe has two cars and one motorcycle.
107. 123.I have one dog and three love cats.
108. Do one thing every day that scares you.
109. An unpleasant fact that one must accept.
110. Hey Samuel, let’s count from one to ten.
111. Hey Samuel, let’s count from one to ten.
112. I have 3 children, one of whom is a boy.
113. Six of one and half a dozen of the other.
114. You’re the only one who can protect them.
115. Reading is one of life’s great pleasures.
116. There is more than one way to kill a cat.
117. Oh, my mom. She’s one of my biggest fans.
118. A prudent question is one half of wisdom.
119. 68.No one has ever called us to complain.
120. The knights were coming one after another.
121. No one knew where their father was buried.
122. That feast was one of the best I ever had.
123. It is a poor mouse that has only one hole.
124. Jessica shouted for help, but no one came.
125. To know oneself, one should assert oneself.
126. I am one who loved not wisely but too well.
127. Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.
128. Choose one of the following writing prompts.
129. No one could explain what was going on here.
130. She counted the incoming packets one by one.
131. The voice of one man is the voice of no one.
132. Anderson is one of the school’s shy students.
133. Concerning this matter, I’m the one to blame.
134. New roads were constructed one after another.
135. Girl, would you please choose one of the two?
136. To cry with one eye and laugh with the other.
137. No one can live well until they can die well.
138. He restricted his drinking to one beer a day.
139. I’m having a problem deleting one of my files.
140. A woman’s beauty is one of her great missions.
141. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth.
142. He counted the apples in the basket one by one.
143. Experience is one of the most important values.
144. Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
145. I was the one who suggested Tom keep a journal.
146. Can you give me just one reason to support her?
147. I was the one who introduced Steve to his wife.
148. Missing, one stunningly attractive teenage boy.
149. For what are we born if not to aid one another?
150. Since no one else volunteered, the job is yours.
151. Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.
152. It is one of the biggest summer music festivals.
153. People must help one another it is nature’s law.