Sentences with Operate, Operate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Operate
1. If you’re horrible to me, I’m going to write a song about it, and you won’t like it. That’s how I operate.
2. Cats will amusingly tolerate humans only until someone comes up with a tin opener that can be operated with a paw.
3. I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that’s how I operate my life.
4. Each experience through which we pass operates ultimately for our good. This is a correct attitude to adopt and we must be able to see it in that light.
5. Nothing in the universe is contingent, but all things are conditioned to exist and operate in a particular manner by the necessity of the divine nature.
6. A corporate headquarters (HQ) is a centralized office location where a company’s management and key staff operate and oversee overall business activities.
7. Thank you for explaining that my eye cancer isn’t going to make me deaf. I feel so fortunate that an intellectual giant like yourself would deign to operate on me.
8. No one’s going to be able to operate without a grounding in the basic sciences. Language would be helpful, although English is becoming increasingly international. And travel. You have to have a global attitude.
9. Accountability is an acceptance of responsibility for honest and ethical conduct towards others. In the corporate world, a company’s accountability extends to its shareholders, employees, and the wider community in which it operates.
10. Editing yourself is like an irksome coin toss. You’ve got to strip yourself of super ego and operate from the id. Maybe I’ve got my Freud mixed up. It’s just hard to trade a beauty shot for the performance with truth and a brightly lit zit.
11. On bad days, I think I’d like to be a plastic surgeon who goes to Third World countries and operates on children in villages with airlifts, and then I think, ‘Yeah, right, I’m going to go back to undergraduate school and take all the biology I missed and then go to medical school.’ No. No.