Sentences with Organized, Organized in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Organized
1. Steve organized a summer rock festival.
2. Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.
3. Communism is a hateful thing, and a menace to peace and organized government.
4. I think there’s not much patience for organized labour, period, public or private sector.
5. Life wants you to grab all the organized, the alphabetized, the chronological, the sequenced.
6. For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.
7. A database is an organized collection of structured information, or data, typically stored electronically in a computer system.
8. Modern medicine is a negation of health. It isn’t organized to serve human health, but only itself, as an institution. It makes more people sick than it heals.
9. The theory of evolution by cumulative natural selection is the only theory we know of that is in principle capable of explaining the existence of organized complexity.
10. In individual industries where female labour pays an important role, any movement advocating better wages, shorter working hours, etc., would not be doomed from the start because of the attitude of those women workers who are not organized.