Sentences with Origins, Origins in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Origins
1. All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions.
2. All of the questions that allegedly plague non-God attempts to explain our origins still apply to the faux explanation of God.
3. When I went to the University, the medical school was the only place where one could hope to find the means to study life, its nature, its origins, and its ills.
4. Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism.
1. What is its country of origin?
2. He adhered to the original plan.
3. Immigrants are unsure of its origin.
4. That copy differs from the original.
5. My brother stuck to the original plan.
6. Democracy originated in Ancient Greece.
7. We’ll just do what we originally planned.
8. I was hired originally to do another job.
9. The original is unfaithful to the translation.
10. Alex compared the imitation with the original.
11. You seem to have lost sight of original objective.
12. All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions.
13. All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas – not money.
14. Democracies did not originate with the founding of the United States.
15. History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies.
16. America is the original version of modernity. We are the dubbed or subtitled version.
17. Labor was the first price, the original purchase – money that was paid for all things.
18. What is a logo? and the origin of logos and how all this whole concept of the logo started.
19. Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work.
20. Save for the wild force of Nature, nothing moves in this world that is not Greek in its origin.