Sentences with Overall, Overall in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Overall
1. Format or document format is the overall layout of a document or spreadsheet.
2. Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
3. This vowel change has much to do with the overall accent pattern assigned to each word.
4. I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
5. Overall, the library held a hushed exultation, as though the cherished volumes were all singing soundlessly within their covers.
6. A corporate headquarters (HQ) is a centralized office location where a company’s management and key staff operate and oversee overall business activities.
7. In addition to giving us key information about maternal and infant health, the infant mortality rate is an important marker of the overall health of a society.
8. He’s got an overall flair for the game. It looks to me like he really loves what he does and he can’t wait to get up in the morning, go hit some balls and go play.
9. A headquarters is the entity at the top of a corporation that takes full responsibility for the overall success of the corporation, and ensures corporate governance.
10. Reading is my passion and my escape since I was 5 years old. Overall, children don’t realize the magic that can live inside their own heads. Better even then any movie.
11. If sexuality is one dimension of our ability to live passionately in the world then in cutting off our sexual feelings we diminish our overall power to feel know and value deeply.
12. Bryn, when you were six years old, you tried to bungee jump off a jungle gym by connecting the straps of your overalls to the bars with your shoelaces. Caution has never been your strong suit.
13. Players should know that if you can’t make the contribution of the winning shot, that your attitude every day when you come to practice, or the positive contribution you make through cheering and keeping up team morale, is just as important in the overall picture.