Sentences with Own, Own in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Own
1. I want my own room.
2. I don’t own a guitar.
3. Be your own narrator.
4. I have my own TV show.
5. Clean up your own mess.
6. Peace is its own reward.
7. I have my own assistant.
8. Virtue is its own reward.
9. I can fight my own battles.
10. Sweep before your own door.
11. They have their own culture.
12. Steve did it in his own way.
13. They have their own troubles.
14. Do your work in your own way.
15. Every bird likes its own nest.
16. To fight with one’s own shadow.
17. Steve developed his own theory.
18. Feel my own weight and density!
19. Frank adhered to his own theory.
20. Each day provides its own gifts.
21. I treated her as my own daughter.
22. To pay one back in one’s own coin.
23. A flower blossoms for its own joy.
24. You can’t always have your own way.
25. Steve described his own experience.
26. Every dog is valiant at his own door.
27. To throw a stone in one’s own garden.
28. A cock is valiant on his own dunghill.
29. My brother is acting on his own behalf.
30. Every tub must stand on its own bottom..
31. No sooner than I’d forget my own mother.
32. Every miller draws water to his own mill.
33. I was the administrator of my own rescue.
34. The man tried to install his own antenna.
35. A burden of one’s own choice is not felt.
36. This above all; to thine own self be true.
37. It is an ill bird that fouls its own nest.
38. The wisest men follow their own direction.
39. Every mother thinks her own gosling a swan.
40. I will spend this money on my own education.
41. The minister contradicted his own statement.
42. Be thine own palace, or the world’s thy jail.
43. Steve is always busy feathering his own nest.
44. Let us live for the beauty of our own reality.
45. Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.
46. George asked Jessica to mind her own business.
47. We make our own fortunes and we call them fate.
48. Frank definitely overestimates his own ability.
49. Every man is the architect of his own fortunes.
50. Solitude has its own very strange beauty to it.
51. To measure another man’s foot by one’s own last.
52. I dislike fishing. Besides , I don’t own a boat.
53. I own 30 acres of land about 3 miles out of town.
54. I’d rather lose my own money than someone else’s.
55. The awareness of our own strength makes us modest.
56. To treat somebody with a dose of his own medicine.
57. Be your own hero, it’s cheaper than a movie ticket.
58. To measure other people’s corn by one’s own bushel.
59. I won’t believe it unless I see it with my own eyes.