Sentences with Painful, Painful in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Painful
1. Bee stings can be very painful.
2. A bee sting can be very painful.
3. Standing there on display was painful enough.
4. My mom is painfully sweet she’s from Nebraska.
5. You can deduct it from my slow and painful death.
6. I have no ambition to govern men it is a painful and thankless office.
7. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths.
8. The only thing more painful than being an active forgetter is to be an inert rememberer.
9. Blissful unconsciousness became foggy awareness which transitioned into painful reality.
10. People use drugs, legal and illegal, because their lives are intolerably painful or dull.
11. There are ships sailing to many ports, but not a single one goes where life is not painful.
12. The most painful state of being is remembering the future, particularly the one you’ll never have.
13. The most painful state of being is remembering the future, particularly the one you’ll never have.
14. God intentionally allows you to go through painful experiences to equip you for ministry to others.
15. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.
16. With each painful contraction, she would give the string a yank so that the man could share the burden.
17. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
18. We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be.
19. We extend our hand towards peace. Our people are committed to peace. We know that peace entails painful compromise for both sides.
20. If consumption is a main goal in life, labor has become a painful gate to buying things, which are often unnecessary or totally useless.
21. Your ability to navigate and tolerate change and its painful uncomfortableness directly correlates to your happiness and general well-being.
22. I think most artists create out of despair. The very nature of creation is not a performing glory on the outside, it’s a painful, difficult search within.
23. And there will be other lives for unpaid debts, for one-night stands, for Prague and Paris, for painful shoes with pointy toes, for indecision and revisions.