Sentences with Painter, Painter in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Painter
1. Tom is a famous portrait painter.
2. Painters such as Picasso are rare.
3. Alex is a very professional painter.
4. True coral needs no painter‘s brush.
5. The work that painters do requires talent.
6. Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.
7. Favourite amongst his subjects was the court painter of whom he was very proud.
8. I have a talent for happiness. I look with the eyes of a painter, and I see beauty.
9. I am a night painter, so when I come into the studio the next morning the delirium is over.
10. The Format Painter tool is used to copy and paste character and paragraph formats to existing text.
11. I am following Nature without being able to grasp her, I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
12. To say to the painter that Nature is to be taken as she is, is to say to the player that he may sit on the piano.
13. I wasn’t always a writer. When I went to college and majored in fine arts, I was a painter. Then I was a stay-at-home mom.
14. I adore the theater and I am a painter. I think the two are made for a marriage of love. I will give all my soul to prove this once more.
15. Everyone in my family is an artist. Both my parents are painters and my mom’s an opera singer. I was never shown any other way to process life.
16. My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.
17. There is nothing that special to see when looking at me. I’m a painter who paints day in day out, from morning till evening – figure pictures and landscapes, more rarely portraits.
18. I grew up painting and playing piano so when I was a little kid I thought I was going to be an artist or a painter but my mom had me taking piano lessons for about 10-12 years as a young kid.