Sentences with Pants, Pants in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pants
1. I tore my pants.
2. He had 12 tan pants.
3. Mud got on his pants.
4. Whose pants are these?
5. I bought a new pair of pants.
6. I wiped the dirt off my pants.
7. Hi, I’m looking at a red pants.
8. He bought pants for his birthday.
9. Hello, I’m looking at a red pants.
10. His boots and pants were covered with mud.
11. The participants accused him of carelessness.
12. Put on your red pants, this is still not dry.
13. My father is a tailor, so he can let my pants down.
14. There were not enough participants. Therefore, the trip was cancelled.
15. I curled my hand into the back of his cargo pants just above his gun belt.
16. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest.
17. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
18. There is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants.
19. I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.
20. Participant observation is a research methodology where the researcher is immersed in the day-to-day activities of the participants.
21. The rhythm of the footsteps, the sound of whatever is coming down the ladder is driving both me and my mom steadily toward peeing our pants.