Sentences with Partial, Partial in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Partial
1. I’m partial to chocolate.
2. We will always remain partially hidden to ourselves.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
4. All we need to understand my friends, is that human life was given equally to us all, not partially but in totality.
5. The adventure is a metaphysical one: it is a way of approaching life indirectly, of acquiring a total rather than a partial view of the universe.
6. Transforming assembly language into machine code is the job of an assembler, and the reverse can at least partially be achieved by a disassembler.
7. Chelsea Morning is a great Joni Mitchell song and I guess I’m partial to her lyrics because they show me a slightly different perspective on life.
8. He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye.
9. Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness.
10. Fame and power are the objects of all men. Even their partial fruition is gained by very few and that, too, at the expense of social pleasure, health, conscience, life.
11. Children can feel, but they cannot analyse their feelings; and if the analysis is partially effected in thought, they know not how to express the result of the process in words.
12. Sunscreen is my number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 tip. I’m a fanatic, partially because I live in L.A. and have fair skin and freckles, and partially because of my kids. My mom always made me wear sunscreen and I’m trying to be that mom for them.
13. Who knows better than artists how much ugliness there is on the way to beauty, how many ghastly, mortifying missteps, how many days of granitic blockheadedness and dismaying ineptitude there is on the way to accomplishment, how partial all accomplishment is, how incomplete?