Sentences with Parts, Parts in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Parts
1. I travel to all parts of the globe.
2. This theory consists of five parts.
3. This analysis is divided in two parts.
4. They debated other parts of the proposal.
5. The workers partition a room into three parts.
6. Divide this line segment into twenty equal parts.
7. For which of my bad parts didst thou first fall in love with me?
8. There are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best parts.
9. For men, I think, love is a thing formed of equal parts lust and astonishment.
10. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness.
11. CEO’s of American corporations are paid several times their Japanese counterparts.
12. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
13. Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it.
14. It is also the pardonable vanity of lonely people everywhere to assume that they have no counterparts.
15. We do not segment our lives, giving some time to God, some to our business or schooling, while keeping parts to ourselves.
16. She gave him a cool glance over her shoulder. “May your balls wither away and you develope an allergy to Viagra and all its counterparts.
17. I feel fortunate that I’m not a beauty. I’m not a classic beauty. I feel it is harder for girls who are like that. There are fewer parts.
18. Only those afraid of the truth seek to silence debate, intimidate those with whom they disagree, or slander their ideological counterparts.
19. Beauty: the adjustment of all parts proportionately so that one cannot add or subtract or change without impairing the harmony of the whole.
20. All the world is a stage, And all the men and women merely players.They have their exits and entrances; Each man in his time plays many parts.
21. Part of our western outlook stems from the scientific attitude and its method of isolating the parts of a phenomenon in order to analyze them.
22. I want what we all want,” said Carl. “To move certain parts of the interior of myself into the exterior world, to see if they can be embraced.
23. All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts.
24. Beauty is produced by the pleasing appearance and good taste of the whole, and by the dimensions of all the parts being duly proportioned to each other.
25. If I don’t make the team out of spring training, I’ll keep a good attitude. I’ll just go polish up the parts of my game that made me not stay in the big leagues.