Sentences with Patient, Patient in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Patient
1. I wasn’t patient enough.
2. You should be more patient.
3. Bear patiently with a rival.
4. The patient is in a deep coma.
5. Robots will cure the patients.
6. The patient‘s bleeding continues.
7. Beware the fury of a patient man.
8. A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.
9. The patient was discharged from hospital.
10. The doctor said that the patient was breathing.
11. Anderson, as doctor, is gentle with his patients.
12. In the hospital, the patients were lying on their beds.
13. The number of patients reached 200 thousand within 1 year.
14. The test of good manners is to be patient with the bad ones.
15. The visitor listened to the needs of the patients one by one.
16. Everyone ought to bear patiently the results of his own conduct.
17. I’m extraordinarily patient provided I get my own way in the end.
18. I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.
19. I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.
20. If I have done the public any service, it is due to my patient thought.
21. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.
22. We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.
23. Just be patient. Let the game come to you. Don’t rush. Be quick, but don’t hurry.
24. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.
25. Some healthcare workers spend more time doing paperwork than taking care of patients.
26. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape one hundred days of sorrow.
27. The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
28. Tenderness should not be confused with the pain that a patient perceives without touching.
29. I’m strongly for a patient Bill of Rights. Decisions ought to be made by doctors, not accountants.
30. I’m not waiting until my hair turns white to become patient and wise. Nope, I’m dyeing my hair tonight.
31. Prescription: A physician’s guess at what will best prolong the situation with least harm to the patient.
32. Owls are wise. They are careful and patient. Wisdom precludes boldness. That is why owls make poor heroes.
33. Malicious privilege is complaining that those starving outside the ballpark aren’t waiting patiently enough.
34. There is something good in all seeming failures. You are not to see that now. Time will reveal it. Be patient.
35. Even top caliber hospitals cannot escape medical mistakes that sometimes result in irreparable damage to patients.
36. I have declared that patience is never more than patient. I too have declared, that I who am not patient am patient.
37. Philosophers are very patient people, but engineers are far less patient, and investors are the least patient of all.
38. Medical liability reform is not a Republican or Democrat issue or even a doctor versus lawyer issue. It is a patient issue.
39. So it’s been a slow process and it’s taken some patience. That’s why patients are called patients I think – patience is required.
40. It is easier to lead men to combat, stirring up their passion, than to restrain them and direct them toward the patient labors of peace.
41. I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new.
42. Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
43. Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers.
44. Sometimes reality comes crashing down on you. Other times reality simply waits, patiently, for you to run out of the energy it takes to deny it.