Sentences with Patriotism, Patriotism in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Patriotism
1. Patriotism is the religion of hell.
2. Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.
3. I want to light the lights of patriotism.
4. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
5. Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.
6. Totalitarianism is patriotism institutionalized.
7. I distinguish, between nationalism and patriotism.
8. It was patriotism, not communism, that inspired me.
9. Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
10. Patriotism is best exemplified through auto-critique.
11. These martyrs of patriotism gave their lives for an idea.
12. Patriotism was a living fire of unquestioned belief and purpose.
13. I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
14. I think English film is very embarrassed by patriotism, generally.
15. I have no sense of patriotism, but I do have a sense of community.
16. Let’s give some substance to patriotism. It may take a generation.
17. There are no points of the compass on the chart of true patriotism.
18. Patriotism is an instant reaction that fades away when the war starts.
19. There are others who aim at popularity under the disguise of patriotism.
20. True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.
21. Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons.
22. Patriotism is a kind of religion it is the egg from which wars are hatched.
23. Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles.
24. There’s intense national feeling in America that could be called patriotism.
25. I think that economic patriotism is the very foundation of a European vision.
26. Patriotism must be founded on great principals and supported by great virtue.
27. My films are always concerned with family, friendship, honor, and patriotism.
28. We do not consider patriotism desirable if it contradicts civilized behavior.
29. For a writer only one form of patriotism exists: his attitude toward language.
30. Each nation feels superior to other nations. That breeds patriotism – and wars.
31. One tell-tale sign of a Wingnut: they always confuse partisanship with patriotism.
32. Unfortunately, religion, like patriotism, is easy to misuse for political purposes.
33. You’ll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
34. Patriotism is an indispensable weapon in the defense of civilization against barbarism.
35. We need a type of patriotism that recognizes the virtues of those who are opposed to us.
36. The heights of popularity and patriotism are still the beaten road to power and tyranny.
37. Gentlemen have talked a great deal of patriotism. A venerable word, when duly practiced.
38. But presidential approval also became a surrogate measure of national unity and patriotism.
39. I realize that patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.
40. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
41. Patriotism is usually stronger than class hatred, and always stronger than internationalism.
42. If you are tired of partisanship over patriotism, you need to vote for a change in direction.
43. Patriotism. Combustible rubbish ready to the torch of any one ambitious to illuminate his name.
44. My patriotism is not an exclusive thing. It is all embracing and I should reject that patriotism
45. When a dog barks at the moon, then it is religion but when he barks at strangers, it is patriotism!