Sentences with Peer, Peer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Peer
1. They peered inside.
2. I peered behind him.
3. Samuel peered inside.
4. Don’t give in to peer pressure.
5. Frank carefully peered inside the box.
6. What I need… is a strong drink and a peer group.
7. He peered at ter Borcht’s chest, then blinked and looked alarmed.
8. My yesterdays walk with me. They keep step, they are gray faces that peer over my shoulder.
9. The old man was peering intently at the shelves. ‘I’ll have to admit that he’s a very competent scholar.
10. You can define a free person precisely as someone whose fate is not centrally or directly dependent on peer assessment.
11. Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their peers, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society.
12. Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
13. Children that are raised in a home with a married mother and father consistently do better in every measure of well-being than their peers who come from divorced or step-parent, single-parent, cohabiting homes.
14. I don’t think I would have been able to stick with it and been proud of who I am and be feminine out on the court. I think I would have folded to the peer pressure if I didn’t have my mom to encourage me to be me and be proud of how tall I am.
15. I was the first in my peer group to get pregnant. All I craved was reassurance. I needed someone to tell me that all the seemingly random symptoms I had – weird things, such as excess saliva – were normal. And I was worried because I wasn’t getting any morning sickness.