Sentences with Penalty, Penalty in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Penalty
1. I’m against the death penalty.
2. We must abolish the death penalty.
3. We should abolish the death penalty.
4. His crime deserves the death penalty.
5. The death penalty should be abolished.
6. Alex’s crime deserved the death penalty.
7. We should do away with the death penalty.
8. He declared that the death penalty would no longer exist.
9. Frank believes that the death penalty should be abolished.
10. The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.
11. Lukewarm people don’t really want to be saved from their sin; they want only to be saved from the penalty of their sin.
12. Beauty was not everything. Beauty had this penalty — it came too readily, came too completely. It stilled life — froze it.
13. Legislation to create a new 10 percent tax bracket, reduce the marriage penalty, cut the tax rate on dividends and capital gains, and increase the child tax credit have been essential elements in this economic expansion.