Sentences with People, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
People means; human beings, mankind, humanity, folks, folk
Sentences with People
- People have to live together. Everyone has to accept this fact.
- Covid-19 has affected all peoplearound the world and continues to affect.
- Her face is known to all people.
- Unfortunately, this is very sad to say, but 20000 peopledied in the earthquake.
- People swiftly walked off the street
- People living in this city are really kindhearted.
- People lined up to get vaccinated.
- Many people shop here.
- Why do people say that?
- Why do people tell lies?