Sentences with Percent, Percent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Percent
1. I support you a hundred percent.
2. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
3. Steve wants a better percentage of the profits.
4. Four percent inflation is forecast for this year.
5. The percentage of illiteracy in that country is 24%.
6. What percentage of the students are admitted to colleges?
7. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
8. We ran a mandatory sign in for a very small percentage of our UK audience.
9. In most polls there are always about 5 percent of the people who ‘don’t know.
10. You must learn to heed your senses. Humans use but a tiny percentage of theirs.
11. At 46 percent of the mass, oxygen is the most plentiful element in Earth’s crust.
12. My wife disagrees with 100 percent of what I say. That’s the same marriage I have.
13. Listening to medical facts was not enough. People wanted one hundred percent guarantees.
14. A very small percentage of the people in this world will actually experience and live today.
15. Gravity is a contributing factor in nearly 73 percent of all accidents involving falling objects.
16. Fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class – Hope your surgery went well!
17. A stereotype becomes a stereotype when a significant percentage of the population appears to conform to it.
18. Among the adverbs of certainty options, definitely ensures that the sentence expresses a hundred percent clarity.
19. Europe, which gave us the idea of same-sex marriage, is a dying society, with birthrates 50 percent below replacement.
20. Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.
21. When Queer Eye hit, the church told my mom they were praying for me. She said, God loves him too. And I support him 100 percent.
22. I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.
23. I can only hope to be 10 percent of the mom mine was to me. She encouraged me to be confident and enjoy life. That’s what I want for my son.