Sentences with Perfect, Perfect in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Perfect means; the best of anything or event, excellent, great, superb, ideal, unique
Sentences with Perfect
- She has perfect confidence in herself.
- George has a perfect appetite. He wants to eat everything he sees.
- She achieved a perfect success in 2011 and completed the university with first place.
- Building the bridge this way takes an perfect responsibility.
- It is the perfect environment to study. We must definitely continue our work here.