Sentences with Permanent, Permanent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Permanent
1. Death is permanent.
2. A permanent is extra.
3. Is your job permanent?
4. Will there be permanent effects?
5. There is nothing permanent except change.
6. Beauty is temporary, but being a good person is permanent.
7. How to improve my english vocabulary easily and permanently?
8. People over forty can seldom be permanently convinced of anything.
9. You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.
10. Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.
11. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics.
12. You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.
13. Vintage books, old china, antiques; maybe I love old things so much because I feel impermanent myself.
14. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
15. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
16. So when you learn English rhymes, you also permanently learn words that are very close to each other and are likely to mix them.
17. The number of immigrants receiving green cards as new lawful U.S. permanent residents bounced back last year to pre-pandemic levels.
18. All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: its one permanent object is to oppress him and cripple him.
19. People whose native language is completely English can use auxiliary verbs or permanent helping verbs before giving a second idea of ??grammar.
20. Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war.
21. Legal adoptions permanently transfer all rights and responsibilities, along with filiation, from the biological parents to the adoptive parents.
22. Not for the first time Marianne thinks cruelty does not only hurt the victim, but the perpetrator also, and maybe more deeply and more permanently.
23. It can’t give you absolute truth because science is a permanent revolution, always subject to revision, but it can give you successive approximations of reality.
24. Don’t be afraid to be confused. Try to remain permanently confused. Anything is possible. Stay open, forever, so open it hurts, and then open up some more, until the day you die, world without end, amen.
25. Only to the extent that men desire peace and brotherhood can the world be made better. No peace even though temporarily obtained, will be permanent, whether to individuals or nations, unless it is built upon the solid foundation of eternal principles.