Sentences with Picture, Picture in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Picture
1. I like their pictures.
2. Who took this picture?
3. We posed for pictures.
4. I like to draw pictures.
5. Who painted this picture?
6. Let’s take a picture here.
7. She looked at the picture.
8. He saw the picture clearly.
9. My hobby is taking pictures.
10. Shall we draw you a picture?
11. What is this in the picture?
12. Your picture makes me smile.
13. Look at this picture of Alex.
14. They all posed for a picture.
15. I was looking at old pictures.
16. They draw pictures every week.
17. You mustn’t touch the pictures.
18. I’m downloading the pictures now.
19. I know you threw my picture away.
20. I drew a picture with my daughter.
21. Change your Gmail profile picture.
22. Teacher hung a picture on the wall.
23. Steve painted a picture for Jessica.
24. I couldn’t draw pictures in high school.
25. I took a picture at the decisive moment.
26. He drew a picture of an elephant on paper.
27. Tourists take pictures next to the statue.
28. I compared this picture with that picture.
29. He painted the picture which is on the wall.
30. We have illustrated the story with pictures.
31. Alex’s hobby is painting pictures of flowers.
32. The pictures in the exhibition are wonderful.
33. Last week, the children drew a rainbow picture.
34. This picture reminds me of when I was a student.
35. I have been painting this picture since Tuesday.
36. My sister needs to look at the big picture here.
37. My sister needs to look at the huge picture here.
38. My sister needs to look at the giant picture here.
39. The children deleted the pictures from the computer.
40. The human body is the best picture of the human soul.
41. Half the pictures directed by men of reputation fail.
42. The museum took down the picture of the royal family.
43. All the colors in the picture were in perfect harmony.
44. The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
45. If a picture is worth a thousand words, why did God invent captions?
46. She said that “There are subtle differences between the two pictures.”
47. Take a picture of this so Isaac can see it when they invent robot eyes.
48. The girls were painting animal pictures, and Katrina spilled the paint.
49. The litter of dogs looks extremely cute, I want to take pictures of them.
50. I think beauty comes from within, and society paints a ridiculous picture.
51. My mom is still yelling at me because she needs more autographed pictures.
52. History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies.
53. There’s a delegation of cardiologists having their pictures taken in the Blue Room.
54. The students were drawing beautiful pictures when the teacher entered the classroom.
55. Were the students drawing beautiful pictures when the teacher entered the classroom?
56. Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding.
57. Beauty and the Beast became the first animated feature ever nominated for best picture.
58. Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
59. When you think of couponing, you picture a mom cutting coupons out of the back of the newspaper.
60. Nature is not only all that is visible to the eye… it also includes the inner pictures of the soul.
61. The language of excitement is at best picturesque merely. You must be calm before you can utter oracles.
62. Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind’s eye, and you will be drawn toward it.
63. What sort of sap doesn’t know by now that picture-perfect beauty is all done with smoke and mirrors anyway?
64. Your mother won a special reward,” she told me, “because everyone had a head in her pictures. We all applauded.
65. When I pictured myself, it was always like just an outline in a colouring book, with the inside not yet completed.