Sentences with Pig, Pig in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pig
1. You’re such a pig.
2. Do pigs like milk?
3. Don’t eat like a pig.
4. To buy a pig in a poke.
5. Don’t touch me, you pig!
6. There were pigs in the barn.
7. No part of the pig is wasted.
8. The pigeon flew in the window.
9. You’re sweating like a pig, George.
10. The pigs are coming, let’s beat it!
11. They took the baby pigs to the garden.
12. Little pigeons can carry great messages.
13. Jim didn’t volunteer to be a guinea pig.
14. We pigged out on pizza and chicken at lunchtime.
15. All of the apples that fall are eaten by the pigs.
16. I am not a pig farmer. The pigs had a great time, but I didn’t make any money.
17. I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
18. Being black is not a matter of pigmentation – being black is a reflection of a mental attitude.
19. I took anatomy classes. I went to medical libraries and talked to doctors and nutritionists. I did the whole thing before using myself as a human guinea pig.
20. I grew up in the ’80s, and there was no bigger group than New Edition in R&B. I broke my piggy bank so me and my mom could go to a New Edition concert together.
21. Here you do have forests, where pigs could be raised by letting them root about in the forests for a good part of the year. Therefore, you have a different attitude toward them compared with what continues to exist in the Middle East.
22. The greatest job I ever had was working on my family farm. Each morning my father would come into my bedroom around 4:30 am and command me to get up and work the fields. I would spend the next two hours before school slopping pigs and cropping tobacco.