Sentences with Pile, Pile in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pile
1. Whose pile of junk is this?
2. We piled the wood in the backyard.
3. The comic books were piled on the desk.
4. There’s a big pile of mail on your desk.
5. To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
6. It is likely I will die next to a pile of things I was meaning to read.
7. You have to spend a lot to make a lot. It’s not like I’m sitting on top of a pile of money.
8. Puck demanded as we edged toward the mouth of the alley, stepping over trash and piles of debris.
9. A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
10. So, what if, instead of thinking about solving you whole life, you just think about adding additional good things. One at a time. Just let your pile of good things grow.
11. If you have an important point to make, don’t try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time – a tremendous whack.