Sentences with Places, Places in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Places
1. Hospitals are places to be quiet.
2. Noisy places can damage your ears.
3. You can’t be at two places at once.
4. Courage is found in unlikely places.
5. Does Istanbul have many beautiful places?
6. Passengers slowly began to take their places.
7. I could visit many places if I had more money.
8. There are many beautiful places to see in the world.
9. Lots of birds usually migrate to hot places in spring and autumn.
10. My mother and dad love to go on vacation, they want to see new places.
11. They can bring perspective to the subject we write from 3 different places.
12. In places where this beauty has already disappeared, we will reconstruct it.
13. I like to be busy and I like to have places to go in the morning, when I get up.
14. And then he smiles, and in all the places around the globe where it’s night, day breaks.
15. Students describe crowded and uncrowded places, brainstorm possible reasons for crowding.
16. Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.
17. Controller Borasus sighed with relief. Libraries were not places of danger. It had to be a hoax.
18. It may be a good start to make some memorization and learn how to use the verbs in the right places.
19. Adversity is like a strong wind. I don’t mean just that it holds us back from places we might otherwise go.
20. The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.
21. Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds them. We live by the death of others. We are burial places.
22. Weapons, when they break and are mended, can be stronger at the mended places,” said Jace. “Perhaps hearts are the same.
23. Paris is one of the most beautiful places in all the world. Unfortunately, I was so homesick I couldn’t appreciate its beauty.
24. Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
25. A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.
26. I don’t think children’s inner feelings have changed. They still want a mother and father in the very same house they want places to play.
27. A strong hatred is the best lamp to bear in our hands as we go over the dark places of life, cutting away the dead things men tell us to revere.
28. Beauty comes from a life well lived. If you’ve lived well, your smile lines are in the right places, and your frown lines aren’t too bad, what more do you need?
29. In the clear air, the stars drilled down out of the sky, reminding any thoughtful watcher that it is in the deserts and high places that religions are generated.