Sentences with Planning, Planning in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Planning
1. What’re you planning?
2. You think he’s planning a coup?
3. Are you planning to come to us?
4. She’s planning to call on Jim today.
5. They are planning a vacation nearby.
6. He is planning to launch his business.
7. They are planning to move into another house.
8. He is planning to go after his friend’s project.
9. I absolutely must know what you’re planning to do.
10. I absolutely must know what you’re planning to do.
11. The villagers are planning to move into another house.
12. My brother wondered how much luggage Jessica was planning to take.
13. Meekness: Uncommon patience in planning a revenge that is worth while.
14. Thinking well to be wise: planning well, wiser: doing well wisest and best of all.
15. Architectural design is the art of planning structures with aestheticism and function in mind.
16. I am neither frustrated nor planning anything other than being the best Secretary of State I could be.
17. Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
18. There is no planning. On the night it is really great, it’s euphoria and if it is not so great there is always tomorrow night. That was his attitude.
19. What should have died along with communism is the belief that modern societies can be run on a single principle, whether that of planning under the general will or that of free-market allocations.
20. My personal view is that such total planning by the state is an absolute good and not simply a relative good… I do not myself think of the attitude I take as deriving from Marx – though this undoubtedly will be suggested – but from Fichte and Hegel.