Sentences with Played, Played in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Played
1. I played the guitar.
2. I played right field.
3. Samuel played shortstop.
4. They’ve not played basketball.
5. Alex played an important part.
6. Jessica displayed her talents.
7. We played basketball last week.
8. Have you ever played basketball?
9. The children played with magnets.
10. My mother played piano anxiously.
11. We played basketball last Sunday.
12. Pam proudly displayed her jewels.
13. They played games such as football.
14. We played a passive game in the park.
15. We have played football on the ground.
16. He played games on the computer all day.
17. I hadn’t played tennis before this match.
18. Yesterday the children played in the park.
19. My brother played a minor part in the play.
20. Samuel displayed the contents of his wallet.
21. Have they played the piano? No, they haven’t.
22. I played basketball with my friend yesterday.
23. My father played the piano and my mother sang.
24. I played game after I had finished my homework.
25. We played games in the park for hours yesterday.
26. Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
27. Yesterday I played football with my friends and we won.
28. We played an entertaining game of charades after dinner.
29. She played beach volleyball every day during her vacation.
30. 129.I played this and the other game last summer vacation.
31. Stars got tangled in her hair whenever she played in the sky.
32. They haven’t played any games yet, so they’re so energetic now.
33. My mom was at every single game I played as a kid, rain or shine.
34. To whomever swapped my tattoo cream for toothpaste…….. well played.
35. 78.Though the weather was very cold and snowy, the kids played outside.
36. Of all the roles I’ve played, none has been as fulfilling as being a mother.
37. The basketball game that should be played tomorrow has been postponed to a later date.
38. The age of a woman doesn’t mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.
39. Scars are the paler pain of survival received unwillingly and displayed in the language of injury.
40. I want to be perceived as a guy who played his best in all facets, not just scoring. A guy who loved challenges.
41. I played Winnie Cooper on ‘The Wonder Years’ from ages 12-18, and did a few other movies during some of the summers.
42. I can play punk rock, and I love playing punk rock, but I was into every other style of music before I played punk rock.
43. Any digital information with speech or music stored on and played through a computer is known as an audio file or sound file.