Sentences with Pleasantly, Pleasantly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pleasantly
1. I said pleasantly.
2. He mowed the lawn pleasantly.
3. He came and sat next to me pleasantly.
4. She listened to what the teacher said pleasantly.
5. Yesterday I was listening to music pleasantly while making tea.
1. You’re unpleasant.
2. Frank is unpleasant.
3. That was really unpleasant.
4. What followed was unpleasant.
5. What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?
6. An unpleasant fact that one must accept.
7. Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.
8. I know it’s going to be unpleasant to talk about the accident.
9. Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth.
10. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
11. It describes the unpleasant feeling a person has when someone has something he wants.
12. Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
13. 41.Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
14. Anticipation! It occurred to him that his anticipation was more pleasant to him than the experiencing.
15. I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in.
16. There is no scent so pleasant to my nostrils as that faint, subtle reek which comes from an ancient book.
17. We all know him to be a proud, unpleasant sort of man; but this would be nothing if you really liked him.
18. I’ve liked you better when Katsa’s around,’ Giddon said. ‘She’s so rotten to me that you seem positively pleasant in contrast.
19. To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.
20. Daddy was real gentle with kids. That’s why I expected so much out of marriage, figuring that all men should be steady and pleasant.